MapleForever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sync's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Sync's GM Application Empty Sync's GM Application

Post  drowns Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:13 am

1. Whats is your real Name and ign?

My real name is Kevin and my IGN would be Synk

2. How long have you been playing maplestory?

I have played maplestory for about 4 years, so I think I know most information on maplestory.

3. Rate out of 10 how much you like Mapleforever?

MapleForever, I've been wainting for this for a long time, and everything I find about it seems fascinating, 10/10.

4. Would you help out with the server?

I would most definitely help out with the server, if anyone needed help I would answer or help them immediately,
I would just not give them items, like donator items, and whatnot.

5. Tell me a little about yourself

I am 14, I'm Chinese (learning Korean), and I have had experience with being a GM, in private servers, although I haven't been a GM for long, because the server had shut down and I couldn't play it anymore. I would try to make anyone happy or giddy if they wanted help, but not literaly give them items, they would have to do that by their selves. I would banned all hackers found and help people with questions. I will not fight with anyone, because it gives mapleforever a bad record

6. Have you ever owned or became an admin in a server?

I have become an admin, but did not make a server. Although the server disappeared about a year ago, and I've lost all memory on the GM handbook, ect. I'll try to memorize all the needed requirements for being a GM

7. Would you respect all rules?

Definitely, I will respect all rules and make so that the players do not abuse the server.

8. Why do you want to become a Admin?

I have experience and I like to help people with many of their problems. I've tried to help them without being a GM but it was difficult.

9. How much time do you stay on the PC in a week?

Well after I'm done with my homework, I at least play 2 hours, but I have to take a shower and eat, then I play a lot more. Weekends I play about 5 hours so I don't strain my eyes and because my dad makes me study. But I'll try to get more time to play!

That is all I hope I get accepted into being a GM, if I don't thank you for reviewing this anyways!

Have a nice day!

Last edited by drowns on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To correct the title of the message!)
drowns
drowns
Newbie 1
Newbie 1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Sync's GM Application Empty Re: Sync's GM Application

Post  Blue Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:54 am

Does no one reas the sticky? No

Thx for applying but....

All the GM spots are full....

Man no one reads the sticky gets soo annoying! Evil or Very Mad
Blue
Blue
Zakum Fighters
Zakum Fighters

Male
Number of posts : 114
Job/hobbies : Hanging around the Forum
Humor : Why do i even bother?
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Sync's GM Application Empty Re: Sync's GM Application

Post  drowns Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:13 am

Sorry

Just wanted to experience a GM, because I haven't had an experience since a year ago, sorry if this post really bothered you, I'll vote every 12 hours to keep the server up.
Sorry If the post bothered you..

Have a nice day ~ !
(\(^_^)/)
(/)_(\)
(\(^_^)/)
(/)_(\)
(\(^_^)/)
(/)_(\)
(\(^_^)/)
(/)_(\)

PEEK A BOO!
drowns