MapleForever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shade (Shahar) Application

2 posters

Go down

Shade (Shahar) Application Empty Shade (Shahar) Application

Post  shahar333 Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:51 pm

1. Whats is your real Name and ign?

My name is Shahar and i don't have an IGN because i am only applaying to be a GM on the server, my mapleglobal IGN is Janeex.

2. How long have you been playing maplestory?

Wow thats a hard question... i think about 3 years i remember when it had the "Maplestory is 1 year old lets celebrate" Smile good times.

3. Rate out of 10 how much you like Mapleforever?

Like i said i do not have an IGN in MapleForever but this server looks really fun and i can already tell that i think i will have an ultimate time playing the server!

4. Would you help out with the server?

I will try my best to help everyone that asks for help that includes questions about pirates, skills or any other questions, i will also ban any hacker that will hack on the server!

5. Tell me a little about yourself

Im a nice guy, im good with people, i love to chat about the most stupid things ever like why do you spell A with an A in it... lol! , i like funny people and i like answering people when they ask questions Smile
Also i forgot to say that i am 13 years old im from israel and i think that i have a pretty good grammer.

6. Have you ever owned or became an admin in a server?

I have been a GM in some servers that no longer excists because of low population or high population of hackers... i also know some GM commands but i need to memorize them because i wasen't a GM since v.60

7. Would you respect all rules?

Yes!!! i will obey every single rule and keep an eye on people that won't, i am always respacting every single rule and obey them.

8. Why do you want to become a Admin?

I want to become a GM to make some events for players + help every single person i can + get rid of hackers that will lag the server badly XD i think GMs have a very important job that i am sure i can take on myself!

9. How much time do you stay on the PC in a week?

Ermmm let me calculate that... i think 35, about 5 hours every day.

I hope you will chose me and even if i won't get chosen i hope MapleForever will be and keep being the best server ever!!!

Regards, Shade A.K.A Shahar

Last edited by shahar333 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
shahar333
Newbie 2
Newbie 2

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Shade (Shahar) Application Empty Re: Shade (Shahar) Application

Post  [Ace] Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:54 pm

Good application. Thanks for posting, we will keep you in touch.
[Ace]
Super Admin
Super Admin

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post  shahar333 Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:57 pm

Thank you Smile

Also my computer is broken a bit so i will be able to become a GM (if i will get selected) only after it gets repaired,
Hope i get selected!
shahar333
Newbie 2
Newbie 2

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down